CAME FTX Motor is an ideal automation option for a residential setting to fit onto small and medium sized pilliars
- Enables compliance with the current regulations regarding impact forces
- User-friendly release lever for manually opening the gate.
- Can operate in emergency mode during power outages.
- Self-diagnosing safety devices – whether wireless or not.
- Control board, with separate terminal board and display, for simpler installing and diagnosing. Save up to 250 different users.
- On-board Rolling Code and (Twin) Key Code radio-frequency decoding.
- It manages RIO System 2.0 wireless safety accessories via the 806SS-0040 accessory.
- Used to directly manage CAME key pads using the R800 accessory or connect CAME transponder selectors using the R700 accessory.
- Compatible with CAME KEY. (Excluding 801MB-0050 and 801MB-0120).
- Three versions, all with encoder control, one with a short arm for C-Max 150 distance, and one with a long arm for C-Max 250 distance.
- Smooth and silent movement with opening time of 20-30 seconds at 90°.
- The operator can be managed from a remote location via app through the CAME GATEWAY.
- On-board ZL65 control board, with separate terminals, and display, for easier start-ups and diagnoses.
- Plug-in connectors for RIOCN8WS, R700, R800, RSE and AF receiver cards.
- It handles up to 25 Rolling Code users.
- Easy to apply mechanical stops.
- It works even during power outages by fitting emergency batteries in the specific housing.
- It is set up to connect to the wireless Rio safety system.
- Max. length of leaf (m)2.0 / 1.7 / 1.5 / 1.0
- Max. weight of leaf (kg)200 / 225 / 230 / 250
Leaf opening arc (°) A B C max
90 140 420 150
90 160 ÷ 180 380 150
110 200 ÷ 220 400 50
|Protection rating (IP)||44||44||44|
|Power supply (V – 50/60 Hz)||–||230 AC||–|
|Power supply to motor (V)||24 DC||24 DC||24 DC|
|Absorption (A)||4 Max.||4 Max.||4 Max.|
|Maneuvering time at 90° (s)||from 20 to 30||from 20 to 30||from 20 to 30|
|Operating temperature (°C)||-20 ÷ +55||-20 ÷ +55||-20 ÷ +55|