- Release lever system protected by a trilobe key; can be remote activated via steel cable.
- On-board mechanical stops, for controlling gate travel.
- Simplified connections and one, three-conductor cable.
- Silent and linear movement thanks to the conical torque reducer.
- Fully covered and protected endless screw.
- Hard-wired and wireless self-diagnosing safety devices and compliance with current regulatory standards on impact forces.
- Can operate in emergency mode during power outages.
- Control board, with separate terminal board and display, for simpler installing and diagnosing. Save up to 250 different users.
- On-board Rolling Code and (Twin) Key Code radio-frequency decoding.
- Set up to run CAME KEY and to connect to the cloud via CAME Connect.
- It manages RIO System 2.0 wireless safety accessories via the 806SS-0040 accessory.
- Used to directly manage CAME key pads using the R800 accessory or connect CAME transponder selectors using the R700 accessory.
- Max. length of leaf (m)2.0 / 1.5
- Max. weight of leaf (kg)200 / 250
- Max. leaf opening (°)115 / 115
|ARTICULATED ARM||801MP-0030 / 801MP-0040|
|LEAF OPENING (°)||A||B||D||E||C Max.|
|90||130||110 ÷ 170||–||–||60|
|115||150||110 ÷ 160||–||–||50|
|Protection rating (IP)||44|
|Power supply to motor (V)||24 DC|
|Absorption (A)||5 Max.|
|Maneuvering time at 90° (s)||15*|
|Thrust (N)||400 ÷ 2000|
|Operating temperature (°C)||-20 ÷ +55|